Below you’ll find some frequently asked questions. If we’ve missed something, feel free to contact us at the studio.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT SCULPT BARRE?
- Each Sculpt Barre class entails a mixture of mat exercises, free weights, and dance elements set to fun, motivating music. There is no actual dancing involved, and you do not need any experience in dance, yoga, or pilates.
- We welcome anyone 16 years and older, no matter what fitness level, size, or shape. We want to make a difference in you all – no matter what your fitness goal may be. Clients 12-15 years of age must have parent or guardian with them.
- A work-out that tones, sculpts and tightens? Yes please. How about if we add in superior strength, flexibility, and balance too? The perfect Sculpt Barre method.
- Expect some leg shaking, glowing, challenging FUN. And ample body- shaping results!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Be ready to bend and move! Casual athletic, yoga, or dance wear is studio appropriate.
- To prevent injuries and slipping, grip socks are mandatory in the studio. Feel free to bring your own, or you may purchase in studio.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Yourself, some water, and a smile. Everything else is provided – mats, equipment, towels.
- We recommend that clients with injuries consult their doctors before beginning any class. Please let us know about any injuries before class begins.
- Barre is a great pre and post-natal workout! We recommend speaking to your doctor before beginning any class. Please let us know before class that you are expecting so that we can show you any modifications we suggest.
Click for BARRE ETIQUETTE